Dear Students and Graduates,
We help the students about first impression and image, some techniques that can use during the interview and proper answers and body language to questions. We rehearse job interview face to face with the counselee and give feedback about her/his interview performance.
Interview support is provided face-to-face or over the phone at the Career Center office. In order for your interview simulation to be more efficient, you can send the link of the job/internship advertisement you have applied for
Before going to the interview for job/internship, consider our suggestions below:
- Research the company's background, sector and activities.
- Plan ahead of time how you will go to the company's interview address.
- Find out who the interviewer is and learn about him/her from tools like LinkedIn.
- Arrive at the relevant address at least 10 minutes before the interview time.
- Do not forget to take a notepad and pen with you!