We can support the following topics;
As the Career Center, we continue to carry out the "Language Help Desk" project online or face-to-face to support you in English speaking.
- You can check the English version of your resumes
- You can edit your Cover Letters for Job / Internship applications
- One-to-one English speaking practice (Level B1 and above)
- We can support you to prepare for job/internship interviews in English.
To make an appointment, you can send your request to
firstname.lastname@example.org as the e-mail subject "Language Help Desk".
* You can also write your requests other than the titles above. Requests deemed appropriate by the Career Center will be forwarded to the mentors.
Before making an appointment, if you do not know your English level, we recommend that you take the exam in the link.