The base scores obtained by the students in the year they are placed in their own program with ÖSYM are taken as basis. The ÖSYM score must be equal to or higher than the base score in the score type of the program in which he/she wants to be placed (Those who have been placed in a higher education program in Turkey with their ÖSYS score, but have started their education in higher education institutions abroad with their own means without registering, or who have entered ÖSYS and started their education in foreign higher education institutions with their own means without choosing any higher education program in Turkey and have student status. They cannot apply under the aforementioned article).
Application conditions, documents required for application, quotas, application form and evaluation schedule are given below.
Application for External Transfer ||January 9, 2023 – January 20, 2023|
Announcement of Results of External Transfer Students||January 27, 2023|
Registration of External Transfer for Primary Admission Students||January 30, 2023 – February 1, 2023|
Registration of External Transfer for Reserve Admission Students ||February 2, 2023- February 3, 2023|
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ABOUT APPLICATION
- The application form must be filled in correctly and completely and the required documents must be uploaded to the system online.
- Since all the evaluation process will be done on the documents uploaded to the system, it is important that the documents are complete and correct.
- Applications made by mail are not accepted.
- Horizontal transfer placement and exemption procedures are made with the decision of the relevant Faculty Administrative Board.
After Online Application;
- You accept and declare that the information you provide in the form is correct.
- Applications with missing and unapproved documents will not be evaluated by the relevant committees.
- If the information you have declared in the application form is found to be incomplete or incorrect, you cannot make a claim, even if your registration has been made, it will be canceled and disciplinary action will be taken against you.
It is obligatory to present the original of your documents during registration.
Horizontal Transfer Discount;
If the ÖSYS central placement score of the students who prefer our university is compatible with the partial scholarship (discounted quota) score of the program they want to pass in the same year at our university, that discount rate is applied.
DOCUMENTS WHICH BE UPLOADED ON THE APPLICATION SCREEN
The face must be full and visible, and the background must be white or light plain
Scanned version of ID card of front and back on the same document
A current document prepared by the registered higher education institution, showing that there is still a registered student at the time of application. (The document date must be at least 15 days before the application date.)
Disciplinary Status Document
Disciplinary status which is not specified in the student certificate, must be uploaded to the system separately.
A document from the registered university, showing that the student has not transferred within the scope of Central Transfer (Ek Madde 1) before
Transcript (except for preparatory students)
Transcript document prepared by the registered higher education institution showing all courses taken, grades and grade point averages
Document of Exam Result and Placement Document
ÖSYS Result document (Detailed score table) and Placement document
English Proficiency Certificate (For applications to English departments)
One of the English proficiency documents accepted by the University Senate for students who apply for external transfer to English departments.
The English proficiency table accepted by our University Senate is as follows:
Programs whose language of instruction is fully English||65||70||75||72||71|
Students who do not have an English Proficiency Certificate and apply to programs of fully English must take the English Proficiency Exam to be held by the English Preparatory School of our university and be successful.
PLACEMENT AND PROFICIENCY EXAM SCHEDULE
English Placement Test:
Date: January 30, 2023 Time: 10:00
School of Foreign Languages | 5. Levent Campus
English Proficiency Test:
Date: February 01, 2023 Time: 10:00
School of Foreign Languages | 5. Levent Campus
During the Final Registration Stage,a Document that There Is No Obstacle to the Transfer to the Horizontal Transfer will be requested.
(It must be obtained from the Higher Education Institution where they are registered.)
(It will be required when the student registers and is not required during the application.)
WHAT TO CONSIDER IN APPLICATION
- Enter your TR Identity Number and e-mail from the 'New Users' section and log in from the 'Existing Users' field with the password you received. After logging in, you can fill in the relevant fields and complete your application.
After completing your application, you can confirm that your application has been received from the confirmation mail sent to your e-mail.
- In case of status changes, will be contacted you via your e-mail address and mobile phone. Please make sure all fields are correct.
Click Here For External Transfer (Ek 1 Madde) Application Principles With Central Score
Address and Contact Information
Student Affairs Department
5. Levent Neighborhood, 15 Temmuz Şehitler Street, No:14/12 34060 Eyüpsultan - ISTANBUL
Phone: (0 212) 924 24 44