• When you are looking for new graduates or interns, you can fill in our job/internship advertisement form.
• The advertisement is published in our format and send by e-mail to students and graduates, after going through our approval process on the day you send it.
• E-mails are sent to the students and graduates of the relevant departments who fit the criteria you are looking for.
• In addition, students who have been pre-interviewed for other job/internship advertisements or who have received career consultancy can also be directed to those who fit your criteria.
• The resumes and pre-interview notes of the candidates suitable for your job/internship advertisement will be sent to you within an average of 5 working days.
Note: Career Center services are
free of charge.