Application conditions, documents required for application, quotas, application form and evaluation schedule are given below.
Application for External Transfer||January 9, 2023 – January 20, 2023|
Announcement of Results of External Transfer Students||January 27, 2023|
Registration of External Transfer for Primary Admission Students||January 30, 2023- February 1, 2023|
Registration of External Transfer for Reserve Admission Students||February 2, 2023 - February 3, 2023|
It is made within the framework of the quotas published by the Council of Higher Education among the equivalent diploma programs of higher education institutions at the same level.
It is obligatory that the student's overall grade point average for the semesters he/she is enrolled in must be at least 60 out of 100 (2.29).
Associate degree; Transfers can be made in the second and third semesters.
In accordance with the YÖK Regulation, undergraduate students cannot apply for Success-Based Transfer in the midterm.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ABOUT APPLICATION
- The application form must be filled in correctly and completely and the required documents must be uploaded to the system online.
- Since all the evaluation process will be done on the documents uploaded to the system, it is important that the documents are complete and correct.
- Applications made by mail are not accepted.
- Horizontal transfer placement and exemption procedures are made with the decision of the relevant Faculty Administrative Board.
After Online Application;
- You accept and declare that the information you provide in the form is correct.
- Applications with missing and unapproved documents will not be evaluated by the relevant committees.
- If the information you have declared in the application form is found to be incomplete or incorrect, you cannot make a claim, even if your registration has been made, it will be canceled and disciplinary action will be taken against you.
- It is obligatory to present the original of your documents during registration.
DOCUMENTS WHICH BE UPLOADED ON THE APPLICATION SCREEN
The face must be full and visible, and the background must be white or light plain
Scanned version of ID card of front and back on the same document
A current document prepared by the registered higher education institution, showing that there is still a registered student at the time of application. (The document date must be at least 15 days before the application date.)
Disciplinary Status Document
Disciplinary status which is not specified in the student certificate, must be uploaded to the system separately.
Transcript (except for preparatory students)
Transcript document prepared by the registered higher education institution showing all courses taken, grades and grade point averages
Content of the courses of the registered program
Document of Exam Result and Placement Document
ÖSYS Result document (Detailed score table) and Placement Document
WHAT TO CONSIDER IN APPLICATION
- Enter your TR Identity Number and e-mail from the 'New Users' section and log in from the 'Existing Users' field with the password you received. After logging in, you can fill in the relevant fields and complete your application.
- After completing your application, you can confirm that your application has been received from the confirmation mail sent to your e-mail.
- In case of status changes, will be contacted you via your e-mail address and mobile phone. Please make sure all fields are correct.
Address and Contact Information
Student Affairs Department
5. Levent Neighborhood, 15 Temmuz Şehitler Street, No:14/12 34060 Eyüpsultan - ISTANBUL
Phone: (0212) 924 24 44